Sound Healing & Horse Therapy
NEW DATE IS
Sunday, July 17 3-6pm
[40 Irvine Rd, York, ON N0A 1R0, Canada]
You are invited to join us for an afternoon on the farm to enjoy connection with horses before transcending into the beautiful realms of the soul through a sound bath.
Being in the presence of horses slows your heart rate, brings you into your body and clears your energy (just to name a few of the benefits).
Clear quartz crystal singing bowls not only possess the power to clear your entire auric field and mind, the sound current releases stress from the body through the activation of the parasympathetic nervous system.
Combining the powerful heart vibrations with the vibrations of sound to help you move into the next phase of your journey with a little more peace in the mind and the body.
When you say YES to joining us at this event, this is what you will be saying YES to:
- Opening ceremony with space for introductions and intention setting
- Guided meditation to explore and connect to the energy body through specific Chakras, guided by Jessy
- Heart connection to the horses and the self, guided by Taylor
- As a group we will enter the field with the horses to receive our personal healing from the herd. This is roughly 45 minutes of free time to interact with the animals in safe ways.
- Sound Bath lying under the sun or the shade (your choice) to continue your healing journey.
- Closing circle that will include time to reflect and share.
This is a very intentionally crafted afternoon to open your heart and soul to new possibilities. By taking time to tune into your lessons and teachings at this time you are making space for something new to grow in your life.
Horses will be our guides for the day and the Sound Bath will be the energy that clears us.
This is going to be an afternoon of wonder and we hope to see you there.
Please note: This is an open space for anyone to join that is over the age of 18.
How to arrive...
Arrive with an open mind and an open heart. It is best not to have any expectations as each time you come to the horses you are met with something new to see. We will of course remind you of this the day of ceremony. Come ready to be with yourself and enjoy the fresh air.
What to bring...
- A chair
- Close toed shoes - you will not be permitted to join the horses if you do not have close toed shoes
- A journal
- Water or hot beverage
- A blanket to lie on for the sound bath
- It is also ideal to bring a bag and an extra pair of socks and shoes, and even a few extra layers of clothing - the field can be quite mucky so changing shoes and socks before your drive home is nice, the farm can also be a tad cooler than the city
- If anything else is needed it will be included in the email you will receive 24 hours before the ceremony.
Please keep in mind that this is a working farm and to take care of the property. Taylor owns the farm and works with all of the animals herself. If a gate is closed when you drive up the driveway ensure you close it behind you. This is for the safety of the animals.
If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com
When looking up the location of the farm ensure you put in the full address as there is another farm towards Toronto with a similar name, We wouldn't want you to end up in the wrong place.
40 Irvine Rd, York, ON N0A 1R0, Canada
We look forward to seeing you there.