Spring Equinox Celebration: Birthing The Unconscious
Enter the energy of Spring with us Sunday, March 26, 10-4pm EST
Address: 40 Irvine Rd, York, ON N0A 1R0
Explore the power of ritual and ceremony as we journey through the day dripped in teachings of the Spring.
Spring welcomes an energy of rebirth where we take the messages of Winter and use them to plants seeds of growth at this time of year..
When you arrive at the farm you will be welcomed by myself (Jessy) or Taylor and will be invited to set up your chair, blanket and journals by the fire.
Once everyone has arrived and settled in we will begin our opening ceremony with support from madre Cacao from the sacred hands of women in Guatemala.
Opening ceremony sets the tone for the day, brings us into our breath, our bodies and opens us to the teachings of the 4 directions.
You will be invited to share your voice throughout the day as well as observe the power of silence and crystal singing bowls.
When we say the day is a journey, it truly is and we hold you through it all. And here is what you can expect from your time on the farm:
- We start with the fire and sacred voices.
- We then journey out to the field guided by FEEL Therapy certified and farm owner Taylor Beckett. Taylor will share the various ways in which the horses communicate with you for healing and/or how they mirror your energy.
- Once we have debriefed and shared about our experiences with the herd we will take a 30 minute break for lunch (so please pack yourself some lunch).
- After lunch we have a beautiful art infused ritual and afternoon where we will lean on mother Willow, the power of paint and storytelling to let go of our past and plants the seeds of the Spring. All of this will be happening as I play the crystal singing bowls for you, drum and chime away. The power of sound will help transport you into the realms of creativity and flow.
- Once this beautiful meditative ceremony has concluded we will share, speak and explore our creations together before closing ceremony.
Spring is a season of balance and is brought into the forefront by the Equinox that marks an even amount of sunlight and moonlight in the sky. Equal parts day and night. A time to be witnessed, shared and celebrated in community, especially after the long, dark and cold days of winter.
9:45 Arrival & Settle in
10-11 Opening Ceremony with mama Cacao
12:30-2 Meditation, Paint Ritual & Sound Bath
2-3 Explore, share and celebrate our creations
3-4 Closing Ceremony
You will receive an email from me, Jessy, 24 hours before our time together with details on what to bring, arrival time, information about the farm and some love messages.
If you have any questions or want to pay by etransfer please email me, email@example.com
You can read about what FEEL therapy is here https://feelalumni.com/?fbclid=IwAR1C6dFh1C0XqRFBJidZC54moq1QPGVvnU6fPTxUH2zeXKBbR30DMr79b-k