The Womb Temple: April 27
Join us Thursday, April 27 from 7:30-10pm at Blossom & Tempest, 928 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON.
What is The Womb Temple?
You CAN sit with us. The Womb Temple is a place dedicated to all things sacred, feminine, mystical and magical. It is a place to honour the women of the Earth who came before us, who walk with us and who will follow us. Each month we sit in circle to witness the journey of life through one another to heal, grow, learn and celebrate. Ritual and story sharing is a sacred birth rite given to women and it is up to us to reclaim this wisdom. For too long women have been made to sit down and be "proper"... I think it is about time we get a little dirt on our knees as we fall to the earth in worship with Mother Earth once again. May we rise together. We are the children, the mothers, the grandmothers, the rebels, the silenced, the nice girls, the bitches, the in between girls, we are the everyday girls, we cannot be named and we cannot be tamed. We are the entire world. We are the wild women united. So please, come sit with us and share your medicine so we too may bear witness to your truth and power.
Join us on the 27th for an evening of sisterhood, connection, some laughs, some releasing and some magic.
A little bit about the evening:
- arrive between 7&7:20pm, we start at 7:30pm so please arrive on time
- we will sit and open circle together, honouring the directions, nature and each other
- sharing your sacred truth + heal wounds (if present)
- opening to the energy of the cosmos + earth
- guided reiki infused meditation journey
- holding each other through energy healing activities
- card pulls
- dance party
- and some things left for surprise.
- evening will conclude around 10pm.
I love to set the space up for us to enjoy an evening of warmth, beauty and relaxation.
What to bring:
- a journal and pen
- something to sit on (blanket, pillow etc)
- water bottle
+ I will email you before the event and remind you of what to bring and add anything needed +
We hope you will join us for our monthly evening dedicated to sisterhood and educationally empowering healing.
reach out if you have any questions email@example.com